The Democratic Party long-knives are out, and are looking to find their way deep into outspoken-Democrat Congressman Alan Grayson’s back.The POLITICO reported that former Florida Democrat Party and 2012 Obama spokesman, Eric Jotkoff, has pointed out what many Democrats around the country think of Alan Grayson.
“Alan Grayson lost badly as an incumbent in 2010 because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut, and every time he opened it, he upset people… It’s a trend that continues today.”-Eric Jotkoff
Grayson who is strongly considering a run for the U.S. Senate in 2016, a move that Democrats fear will hurt their chances of retaining the White House and possibly picking up that Florida Senate seat.
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?(2)
Democrats are so intent on grounding Grayson’s senate run, that the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) has already endorsed Rep. Patrick Murphy in the Senate race, which caused Grayson to naturally blow a gasket on them when they told him to step.
In speaking to one prominent Palm Beach County elected official, who just so happens to be a Democrat and ask that his name be left out of this story, the sentiment within the Democrat Party is that Grayson really is that persona non grata that he is perceived of being.According to the official, Grayson is seen as a pyria to the Democrat Party, even going as far as to say that Grayson belong to the “extreme element” of the Democrat Party.
Here comes a dumb question.
Why to Democrats dislike Grayson?
Could it be because he recently tried to press criminal charges against his estranged wife Lolita for using his credit card to purchase groceries, gasoline, and repair her car?
“The Husband has denied the Wife access to marital assets or funds that could be used to pay for attorney’s fees and costs, even going to the extent of filing a criminal complaint against the Wife for her alleged use of a marital credit card account,” her attorney said in a successful March 13 motion to compel Grayson to pay up.-Grayson divorce court documents
The $8,695.29 worth of charges Lolita Grayson racked up on the credit card between Sept. 29 and Oct. 20 last year appeared to be for typical living expenses. The largest charge: nearly $5,900 at Universal Service Center, an Orlando auto-repair store. She spent about $2,300 on groceries and related items at Publix, Whole Foods and Wal-Mart. She dropped $270 at gas stations and about $288 at restaurants — from a $104 charge at Bravo Dellagio in Orlando to $17.17 at a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and $15.40 at Planet Smoothie.-Politico
Or perhaps it because of the multitude of other things besides his high-profile “soap-opera” divorce case, that Grayson has done and said to bring scrutiny down upon him?
Grayson’s seemingly uncontrollable propensity to refer Republicans as “bigots” and liken them to the KKK, not to mention jump of the handle and scream at anyone who disagrees with him, is exactly why Democrats believe that Grayson will hurt them in 2016.
Grayson’s Senate campaign could turn out to be that proverbial circus clown car act that sets the tone for the entire 2016 Democrat Party presidential campaign.Even the very liberal news publication, the Miami New times, refers to Grayson as “crazy.”
Here are a snippet of the Miami New times’ Top 25 “crazy” things Alan Grayson has said”
- “In certain parts of the world, 100 years ago, when times were tough — a drought, a famine — they ate each other. Literally.”
- “Once upon a time, back in the old-school way of the women of the church, when you’re a little tyke, you really fear. It was old mothers who would get together and say, ‘Boy, you better act right or else I’m going to get that switch and I’m going to tell your mom and she’s going to get that belt.'”
- “Shut the heck up.”
- “Why are they complaining when we’re trying to put some kind of break on this vomiting of taxpayer money?”
- “You have proven repeatedly that you are not a lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!”
- “Here I am the only member of Congress who actually worked as an economist, and this lobbyist, this K Street whore, is trying to teach me about economics.”
- “They call me nuts, they call me stupid, they call me ugly. They might be right about ugly, but that’s not what’s important.”
- “What you continue to see is a Third-World dictator-like arrogance. That’s what I saw in that speech last week.”
It is important to note that Grayson, however kooky he may appear, has massage name identification and support from the super-liberal faction of the Democrat Party. Grayson can raise the money needed to run for the U.S. Senate, without the help of his political party’s campaign apparatus.