By JAVIER MANJARRES
It seems as if Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro and his ‘Chavistas’ have served up so much political excriment that may have just ‘hit the fan,’ as the country has run out of toilet paper. That is correct, Venezuela has run out of toilet paper.
Just yesterday, Maduro’s administration announced that it was going to import 50 million rolls of toilet paper, in efforts to ‘wipe’ away any concerns that Venezuelans may have with Maduro’s ‘ripe’ new administration.
“The revolution will bring in to the country the equivalent of 50 million rolls of toilet paper,” said Trade Minister Alexander Fleming. “Our people need to calm down and realize that they should not be manipulated by the media campaign of a shortage.”-Fox Latino
This may all sound pretty funny (it is), but with Venezuelans continuing to struggle as a result of the recent Presidential elections, this toilet paper shortage could be a sign of what the Venezuelan people should expect to endure under a Maduro administration.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Charlie Crist And Rick Scott Can Officially Hate Each Other
- General Election Showdown Against Alan Grayson Is Set
- Marco Rubio Flexes Muscles To Sink Charlie Crist Republican Candidate
- Tom Steyer’s Ad’s Against Governor Scott Backfire
- Obama Puts On Big-Boy Pants, Authorizes Drone Flights Over Syria
- Rubio Gets Heckled Again, Seems To Be Losing The Illegal Immigrant Vote
- Javier Manjarres: ISIS is Where it is Now Because of President Obama
- Rick Scott Continues Moving Away From Common Core