By JAVIER MANJARRES
It seems as if Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro and his ‘Chavistas’ have served up so much political excriment that may have just ‘hit the fan,’ as the country has run out of toilet paper. That is correct, Venezuela has run out of toilet paper.
Just yesterday, Maduro’s administration announced that it was going to import 50 million rolls of toilet paper, in efforts to ‘wipe’ away any concerns that Venezuelans may have with Maduro’s ‘ripe’ new administration.
“The revolution will bring in to the country the equivalent of 50 million rolls of toilet paper,” said Trade Minister Alexander Fleming. “Our people need to calm down and realize that they should not be manipulated by the media campaign of a shortage.”-Fox Latino
This may all sound pretty funny (it is), but with Venezuelans continuing to struggle as a result of the recent Presidential elections, this toilet paper shortage could be a sign of what the Venezuelan people should expect to endure under a Maduro administration.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators.
December 15, 2014
December 14, 2014
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Liberal PAC Launches First Jeb Bush Attack Ad
- Obama Negotiates With Cuba Release of American Alan Gross
- Its’ Complicated. Rubio Has Very Few Options In 2016
- Federal Judge Says Obama’s Executive Amnesty Is “Unconstitutional,” Holder Dismisses Opinion
- Ronald Reagan Influences Top Conservative Senator [Pic]
- Seven Reasons Why Conservatives Oppose Bush
- Jeb Bush Will Run For President In 2016
- Wasserman Schultz Shares Fried Holiday Love