BY JAVIER MANJARRES
Feel free to share this post and poll. Consider voting for us as the 2013 CPAC Peoples Choice Award. Many thanks. BTW, if you vote for The Shark Tank, we will be sending you a box of Girl Scout cookies 😉
Vote for The Shark Tank Here –we are second from the bottom of the list. Gracias.
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Obama To Give Pell Grants To Inmates
- Democratic Rep Indicted in Racketeering Scheme
- Governor Rick Scott is Investigating Planned Parenthood
- Florida Senate Admits To Violating State Constitution By Fixing Maps
- Marco Rubio Overshadowed In 2016 GOP Presidential Race
- Huckabee Stands His Ground, Calls Radical Islamists “Animals”
- Obama Said He Could Win a Third Term
- Conservative House Members Try to Unseat John Boehner