By JAVIER MANJARRES
What I want to do is clear out the press, so we can take some questions, alright. – President Obama, Commander-In-Secrecy
[vsw id=”mpNFgpIK2uw” source=”youtube” width=”600″ height=”380″ autoplay=”no”]
Share the post below. Thanks.
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Marco Rubio Could Shine In Upcoming GOP Debates
- The Muy Caliente Congressional Race In Miami Just Got Hotter
- Key Military Email System Hacked
- Wasserman Schultz Will Not Say What Is The Difference Between Socialists and Democrats
- Hillary Clinton Protested In Miami, “Cuban Lives Matter!”
- Sarah Palin’s Support “Would Suit Him (Trump) Well” (Video)
- Wasserman Schultz Dodges Question About The Difference Between A Democrat And A Socialist
- Gov. Scott Signs Four Anti-Trafficking Bills