By JAVIER MANJARRES
What I want to do is clear out the press, so we can take some questions, alright. – President Obama, Commander-In-Secrecy
[vsw id=”mpNFgpIK2uw” source=”youtube” width=”600″ height=”380″ autoplay=”no”]
Share the post below. Thanks.
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Marco Rubio Supports Obama’s DACA Executive Order, Loses Edge In 2016
- Marco Rubio Sings “Proud To Be An American” [Video]
- FLASHBACK: Marco Rubio’s Video Interview That Launch His 2010 Senate Campaign
- If Florida Likes Their Healthcare They Cannot Keep Their Healthcare
- Do Embryo’s Have The Right to Life?
- Gov. Scott is Ready to Sue The Fed’s Over Obamacare
- If Christie Doesn’t Run For President No One is Going to Lose Any Sleep Over It
- Marco Rubio’s Days As A Chippendale’s Stripper