By JAVIER MANJARRES
What I want to do is clear out the press, so we can take some questions, alright. – President Obama, Commander-In-Secrecy
[vsw id=”mpNFgpIK2uw” source=”youtube” width=”600″ height=”380″ autoplay=”no”]
Share the post below. Thanks.
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- 30 Democrats Are Going to Skip Netanyahu’s Speech
- CPAC Attendees Expected to Walk Out on Jeb Bush
- Jeff Atwater For U.S. Senate?
- Former Florida House Speaker Wants FL Taxpayers to Reimburse Him for His Legal Fees
- Cruz Answers Birther Question, Clowns On Bill Clinton Over His “Youth Outreach”
- FCC Adopts New Internet Regulations
- Smoke Pot in DC? Now You Can!
- The Fate of the Internet is in the Hands of the Federal Communications Commission