The “FAKE NEWS” media is everywhere, and in South Florida, no other news outlet is phonier than the Miami New Times, a tabloid-like rag that has made a lot of money posting pornography and prostitution advertisements.One of its “reporters,” Jerry Iannelli, who hails from the liberal bastion of Philadelphia, recently put out one of the most asinine stories about Republican gubernatorial nominee Ron DeSantis that I have ever read.
The story was all about DeSantis’ “Monkey it up” comment that that media was quick to call racist.
Here is his story’s headline:
Eight Times Ron DeSantis “Accidentally” Did Racist Stuff
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?(2)
This headline implies that Ron DeSantis is a racist,” accidentally” or not.Iannelli cites (8) instances that he believes DeSantis made a racist remark or was in some way associated to racism.
Read this dribble:
“But claiming his use of the word was a simple accident is also hard to believe because DeSantis has a clear, repeated pattern of making offensive and/or outright racist statements, hanging out with racists, and defending other people who are also racists. It’s past time that DeSantis — long considered the most right-wing Florida congressman who is running on a platform of fealty to Donald Trump and pure anti-immigrant bile — lost the benefit of the doubt.”
Now DeSantis is anti-immigrant. Oy Vey!
Here are Iannelli’s (8) LOL examples of DeSantis all-but putting on a KKK hood. Just read his points:
- He spoke at a Muslim-bashing event alongside Milo Yiannopoulos and Steve Bannon.
- He called New York candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is a Puerto Rican woman, “whatever she is.”
- He defended a supporter who said, “bring back the hanging tree.”
- He proudly associated himself with Sebastian Gorka, who has ties to a Hungarian far-right group that collaborated with the Nazis.
- His career is based on immigrant-bashing, supporting Trump’s insane comments, and ratcheting up deportations.
- The Tallahassee Democratreports that an Idaho neo-Nazi group is now making racist, pro-DeSantis robocalls in an offensive black “minstrel” voice with jungle music playing in the background:
I wonder which liberal gumball machine he got his degree out of?