By Javier Manjarres
Congressman Allen West commented on the Chick-fil-A controversy, stating that he grew on the fast food, and questioned the ‘punishment’ of the company by leftists for the personal beliefs expressed by the head of the fast-food chain.
I grew up on Chick-fil-A in Atlanta,Georgia. I love some Chick-fil-A. -Allen West
[vsw id=”aTbkF1ibpzM” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Inferno In New Jersey Torches 700 Voting Booths
- FL Lawmaker’s Fight Over Funding Planned Parenthood
- New Clay County REC Absentee Ballot Request Met With Concerns
- Marco Rubio Blames Fifth Place Finish on Poor Debate Performance
- New Cruz Ad Shows Kids “Playing Trump” (VIDEO)
- Nearly Half Of N.H. Voters Were Not Republican
- Rubio and Cruz Are Right To Point Out Obama’s Transformational Agenda
- “Another Charlie Crist Republican” To Run For U.S. Senate In Florida