By Javier Manjarres
Congressman Allen West commented on the Chick-fil-A controversy, stating that he grew on the fast food, and questioned the ‘punishment’ of the company by leftists for the personal beliefs expressed by the head of the fast-food chain.
I grew up on Chick-fil-A in Atlanta,Georgia. I love some Chick-fil-A. -Allen West
[vsw id=”aTbkF1ibpzM” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Arby’s Employee Says Refusing Service To Police Officer Was Just A Joke
- Marco Rubio’s “A New American Century” Is Old Political Slogan
- New Report Shows 307,000 Vets Died Awaiting VA Care
- Trump to Bush: Speak English
- David Jolly Lands Another Big Endorsement
- Marco Rubio Wants To Abolish Department Of Education, Hates Common Core
- Donald Trump and Jeb Bush Exchange Political Body Blows
- Sorry Black Lives Matters, FBI Says Blacks Are Murdered Mostly By Blacks