By Javier Manjarres
Congressman Allen West commented on the Chick-fil-A controversy, stating that he grew on the fast food, and questioned the ‘punishment’ of the company by leftists for the personal beliefs expressed by the head of the fast-food chain.
I grew up on Chick-fil-A in Atlanta,Georgia. I love some Chick-fil-A. -Allen West
[vsw id=”aTbkF1ibpzM” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Donald Trump Says Army Deserter Bergdahl Should Have Been Executed
- McCarthy’s Drop From Speaker Race Opens Door For Floridians In The House
- Wasserman Schultz’s Selective Mass Shooting Statistics Get Fact-Checked
- Quinnipiac Leaves Republican David Jolly Off Latest Senate Poll, Compromises It’s Credibility
- Florida Senate To Remove Confederate Flag From Their Seal
- Cruz Raised a Whopping $12 Million This Quarter
- Florida’s Politicos And What They Are Up To
- Open-Carry In Florida Could Become A Reality In 2016