By Javier Manjarres
Congressman Allen West commented on the Chick-fil-A controversy, stating that he grew on the fast food, and questioned the ‘punishment’ of the company by leftists for the personal beliefs expressed by the head of the fast-food chain.
I grew up on Chick-fil-A in Atlanta,Georgia. I love some Chick-fil-A. -Allen West
[vsw id=”aTbkF1ibpzM” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Want to keep in the loop?
Sign up now, and don't miss a thing.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators. Javier has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Freedom of Speech Threatened in Tallahassee
- Rubio, Jeb To Attend “Fabulous” Economic Summit Held During Infamous Gay Days Celebration
- Florida Legislators Prepare For Special Session
- Gov. Scott Walker Could Skip Florida Primary
- Alan Grayson, The New Conservative Hero?
- Obama’s Immigration Loses in Court
- U.S. Retailer Displays Upside-Down American Flag
- Army Vet, Double-Amputee Brian Mast May Run For Congress In Florida